What is Rush?
Rush is the time at the beginning of each semester where the brothers of AGO get to know potential new members! There is fun, free food, and no commitment!
- First and foremost, rush is fun! The events give you an opportunity to meet the brothers and to learn about AGO!
- Secondly, it is not a commitment to join. It is a time for us to get to know each other before potential members make a decision on joining this life-long fraternity. It only happens twice a year, so don’t miss an opportunity to attend an event!
All events are completely free!
Fall Rush 2019
Rush events or Fall semester are listed below. All events except church (10:30 am) will begin at 6 pm each night! We’ll see you there!
- September 3rd- Meet and Greet BBQ @ City Park
- September 4th- Bible Study @ 2724 Meadowlark Avenue
- September 6th- Game Night @2724 Meadowlark Avenue
- September 8th- Church, 10:30 am @ The Town Church, 201 Whedbee Street
- September 10th- Buffalo Wild Wings @ 150 E Harmony Road
- September 12th- Fort Fun
For more information, Contact Us. We hope to see you there! Be sure to follow us on social media to keep up with information about rush!